Tuesday 12 June 2012



A snotty, mucus-y world. A world where a lot of things can go wrong, where the grass is always greener on the other side, where the gravity of people’s opinions, and looks wear you down, pregnant pauses, messy dreams, minuscule beings, large schemes, in this world, where its easy to feel lost, to feel dead,
I choose spontaneity, because death will leave me to dust, it will be as real as this current moment, however insane it may sound – (I am enjoying homemade coffeecake and a cup of green tea comfortably). It will be  lifelike, dynamic even, when I leave my body and embark on a (perilous?) journey to the Hereafter. No, a lot of things can go wrong, but there’s nothing some good coffeecake can’t fix,or a warm sweater, or a box of tissues. I have forgotten the point of this blog post now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts! :)

 

Copyright 2010 The Palette.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.